A Worldwide Leader
Coface - global expertise serving businesses worldwide
- 4,300 employees
- 75 different nationalities
- 50,000 corporate customers
- €1,354.9 million turnover
- €493 billion in insured receivables
- operating directly or indirectly in 100 countries
- Data on 80 million businesses worldwide
- 10,000 daily risk underwriting decisions
- 40,000 debt recovery files processed annually
Coface has been a worldwide leader in the credit insurance market for more than 70 years. Our ambition is to facilitate business-to-business trade by working with customers to develop their domestic and export operations, fully assessing the financial risks they take and protecting their trade receivables against non-payment.
Coface is listed on the French stock exchange (Euronext, Paris). The company has a solid financial base and excellent solvency levels. Fitch and Moody's ratings for Coface are AA- an A2 respectively, with a stable outlook in both cases.
Integrity is the foundation on which Coface’s reputation and the development of lasting relationships with our customers are based.
Our 'code of conduct' sets out the principles we should apply on a daily basis in order to respect our values: client focus, expertise, collaboration, courage & accountability. It sets out our commitments and serves as a reference for our employees.
Coface has adopted a zero tolerance policy on corruption in all its forms. Our commitments are gathered in our "anti-bribery code".