The gateway to Coface's offering of online credit management solutions.
Log in to Cofanet
You will need a valid user identification and password to access Cofanet. There are also minimum technical specifications for equipment that need to be met before Cofanet will operate.
What is Cofanet?
Cofanet is our sophisticated web-based policy management service, offering secure direct access to Coface's comprehensive underwriting systems and allows credit limits to be managed in the most time-efficient way. It provides you with the freedom and flexibility to manage your customer and supplier portfolios, both domestic and overseas. With Cofanet, you can:
- Apply for credit limits on new customers
- Monitor current limits
- Make modifications to, and cancellations of, existing limits on customers
- Customise a portfolio of limits by country, company, date or status to create effective management reports
- Obtain a real-time snapshot of the distribution of credit risk in your portfolio according to the existing credit limits of each trading partner
- View the historical movement of a specific limit over the last two years
- Send messages directly to our underwriting department
- Access information regarding Coface products, particularly the @rating facility
Benefits of Cofanet
- Straightforward - Cofanet has a clear layout and additional support in the form of on online User Guide and Demo.
- Time-efficient - Cofanet's instant messaging system and customised credit reporting facilities are adapted to your needs.
- Flexible - Cofanet's web-based platform means that you can tailor it to your day-to-day credit management procedures.
Cofanet minimum technical specification requirement
Processor speed: Pentium ll
Video card: SVGA 800/600 resolution
Modem speed: 56k
Web browser: Internet Explorer 5 and above with a Java virtual machine version 184.108.40.20624 and above.