Trade Credit Insurance from Coface UK & Ireland
A world leading Credit Insurance and credit management service provider, facilitating global trade for over 60 years.
Business Information reports from Coface - helping you to be more informed about your trading risks. We also provide flexible debt recovery solutions to tackle late payments.
Country and sector assessments is one of our key areas of expertise and enables international trade players to further secure their transactions. Assessments are available free of charge.
Coface expert underwriters are based worldwide to ensure that they are close to local markets and fully aware of local risks and opportunities.
Coface has a powerful international network which enables us to offer our customers credit insurance services in 97 countries directly or via our partners.
- Launch of TopLiner: Supplementary cover beyond standard credit insurance
- Coface Country Risk Conference 13 June 2013 - assessing trading risks and rewards for UK businesses
- The gap between Europe and the rest of the world is widening with regard to sector risk
- Risks are back on the radar in emerging countries: political instability, increasing protectionism, credit bubbles
- UK exporters urged to wake up and smell the coffee in Brazil
- In 2012 Coface improved its results despite the crisis
- Coface has finalised the grouping of its 21 European credit insurance branches into one company
- Coface Delivers Faster Claim Payment Times For Its Clients
- Country Risk Conference 2013: The crisis in Europe is far from over for corporates
- A new identity and a new tagline for Coface, reflecting its successful strategic refocusing
- Switzerland offers demanding but profitable market for uk exports says Coface
- Steel sector vulnerable due to overcapacity and falling demand in China says Coface
- Coface Business Sector Overview Highlights Opportunities For UK Exporters Beyond Eurozone
- Economic Recovery of USA and the Eurozone in Focus at Coface's Country Risk Conference
- Coface Global Solutions: A new service for multinational companies in 66 countries
- Small Businesses Vital To United States? Recovery After Election Tomorrow Says Coface
- Contrasting outlook for company insolvencies in Germany & France
- Opportunities for UK Businesses in the Automotive Sector to Shine Against European Competitors says Coface
- Coface Offers Top Tips To UK Businesses Trading In Africa
- UK exporters could bask in Indian summer says Coface
- Chinese businesses at risk from their government's economic policy warns coface
- Coface's results for the first half of 2012. Sustained growth in turnover and in net profit
- Frédéric Bourgeois appointed Managing Director of Coface in the UK and Ireland
- Promise in Morocco for UK exporters but business challenges remain says Coface
- Cyrille Charbonnel is appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Coface Group
- Country risk assessments review: The crisis worsens in Southern Europe and the Indian model begins to show signs of struggle
- Richard Burton is appointed Manager for the Asia Pacific Platform
- Coface study on companies' payment behaviour in China
- Jean-Michel Riou is appointed Manager of Coface Western Europe and Coface France
- Coface announces Dara Hanley as Senior Underwriter for Ireland